Saturday 5 October 2013

The Dark Fluttered In...




The dark fluttered in, the autumn light cascaded around the meadow and died amongst it's brittle flowers. Jealous, the Moon sent down her shards of light to play amongst the busy nightbirds, who paid no attention at all.


I've been thinking a little more about this new place - I rushed it together in a few hours after the idea popped into my head, so time to fully flesh out a plan of action. I'll try and make sure the image is separated from my own response to it so it doesn't get in the way too much (in case you do fancy joining in). Instead of doing one post with multiple images, I'll do one image per post to keep things streamlined. I'm sure there were some other things I was going to add but they've quite escaped me - I have Enya songs crashing through my head at the moment, you see, and can't think of much else but Orinoco Flows. Sail away, sail away, sail away.

No comments:

Post a Comment